Chattanooga OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM
The Chattanooga OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM, for purchase or rental, is designed to provide anatomical motion for CPM knee patients from pediatric to adult.
Continuous Passive Motion is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in patient recovery after joint surgery. This unit is typically used postoperatively for total knee replacement and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) repairs. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move the joint, tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion. By repeatedly exercising and extending the affected joint through a prescribed arc of motion for an extended period of time, the OptiFlex 3 CPM Unit lessens the adverse effects of immobilization and trauma on the knee joint.
All of our equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or to rent.
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- On-board power supply along with surface mount electronics to maximize reliability
- Force Reversal safety feature lets you safely set amount of passive force without causing unnecessary post-surgical pain
- Independent delay time
- Patient lockout feature
- Universal left/right design
- Patient compliance/usage meter
- Quick conversion from adult to pediatric
For more information, please refer to the following:
All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
US Med-Equip offers the new Chattanooga OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM for sale or for rent.