Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision
The refurbished Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision Ventilatory Support System, for purchase or rental, is designed specifically to address the unique requirements of NIV within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2 and flow demand. The Philips Respironics BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu.
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or to rent.
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
For more information, please refer to the following: