The AIRVO 2 system features a humidifier with integrated flow source that comfortably delivers high flows of air/oxygen mixtures to spontaneously breathing patients, through the unique Optiflow™ nasal interface.
The AIRVO 2 with its wide range of accessories is an integrated system providing versatility, mobility and convenience.
Heated breathing tube
- Dual spiral heater wires and unique integrated temperature sensor.
- No separate temperature probes or heater-wire adapters required.
Variety of interfaces
- The AIRVO 2 can be used with Optiflow™ nasal interfaces as well as direct-connect tracheostomy and mask interfaces.
Designed for simple setup, use and cleaning
- Helpful onscreen animations assist with setup and troubleshooting.
Adjustable temperature and flow settings
- Three temperature settings (37, 34, 31 °C) help achieve comfort and compliance.
- Integrated flow generator delivers a wide flow range (2 - 60 L/min) for both pediatric and adult patients - no wall air supply required.
Supplementary oxygen (when required)
- Oxygen from a concentrator or cylinder can be added.
- Inbuilt ultrasonic analyzer requires no calibration, service or replacement.
A complete system for delivering the benefits of humidification and flow
- The AIRVO 2, with its wide range of accessories, provides versatility, mobility and convenience.